Friday 15 July 2011

Polkadots

I'll start off with yesterday's outfit!

Jumper - My boyfriend's
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Primark

I have such a little lost/innocent face in that second photo! It makes me laugh a little. I didn't intend for it to come out like that!
I really want to keep this jumper, but once the boyfriend returns from his holiday I think I have to give it back. It's soooo comfortable. I might go to Topman for my jumper shopping in the future because of it.
I'm beginning to  get used to the hair now, and my dad keeps commenting on how it looks quite 1920s, so I keep amusing myself by talking as if I'm in an F. Scott. Fitzgerald novel. 
... Anyway!

I think it's probably kind of obvious that I have a love of painting my nails, but I couldn't decide between two colours today so I compromised



Both colours are Barry M. One is Peach Melba, and the other Blueberry Ice Cream - it's probably kind of obvious which is which.
They're not the neatest polkadots, but I was using the end of a pen to do them so it's forgivable, right?

I'll have probably painted them another colour by the next post though! Such is life.

3 comments:

  1. aww, innocent looking face! kekeke ^^
    love the jumper, looks super warm
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the nail varnish photos!:)

    ReplyDelete